Duration 45 minutes
This webinar is organized twice, you can register to either one
- By IT Security Insights Sweden: May 28, 2020 @ 10.00 CET / 11.00 EET (REGISTER HERE)
- By Nordicmind: June 2nd, 2020 @ 1.30pm CET / 2.30pm EET (REGISTER HERE)
Open source and third-party software are often leveraged during application development to boost productivity and provide supporting infrastructure – but convenience comes with risks. Security and risk management leaders must proactively control open-source in order to manage risk more effectively.
Gartner recently launched their Technology Insights Report for Software Composition Analysis so that enterprises can still innovate quickly but learn how to manage the risk. In this session we cover the key findings of the report, and talk about the conclusions and recommendations.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS:
- Understand why a regularly updated software bill of materials will soon be a non-negotiable requirement for at least half of enterprise software buyers.
- Gain insight into why attackers are targeting open-source repositories with malware to infect organisations earlier in the software build.
- DevSecOps 2020 Survey. Over 5000 developers gave input into annual DevSecOps survey. In this sesson we also cover key findings on security and software tooling which is a base for robust SCA. You will also learn how you compare to your peers and how to ensure you have minimal risk.