As a Value Added Distributor our primary operating territory is the Nordics, or Northern EMEA (NEMEA), covering Scandinavia and Baltic countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden. We also do business world-wide with our global customers and partners.
We concentrate only on the best vendors, products and solutions that meet the requirements of modern IT. We partner with all-size system integrators, solution providers, MSPs, VARs and other channel partners – offering flexible service, fast deliveries and dedicated contact persons.
Nordicmind provides a full range of services to all solutions it offers, ranging from solution advisory, technical presentations, POC, architectural design to deployment, training and support.
The solutions Nordicmind represents are typically delivered in close cooperation with customer’s dedicated reseller or solution provider. Nordicmind’s role in the delivery can be assisting, supervising or we can also take full responsibility of the deployment.
Value Added Services for our Channel Partners & Resellers
- Co-Marketing: Planning and Execution, Demand Generation Activities
- Inside Sales, Qualified Leads
- Pricing Assistance
- Sales Training, Enablement and Assistance
- Technical enablement and Pre-Sales training
- Technical presentations and demonstrations
- Piloting, POC, Evaluation
- Pre-Sales support
- Fast and flexible order processing and deliveries
- Deployment services, including architectural design, configuration and installation by certified professionals
- Technical support
- Consulting services
- Periodical reviews & identifying upsales and cross-sales opportunities
Value Added Services for Vendors & Manufacturers
- Planning and Execution of Marketing: Brand awareness, lead generation
- Channel development and management
- Inside Sales
- Pipeline management, forecasting, accurate reporting
- Existing extensive channel network across the Nordics – in each country
- Identifying, signing, onboarding and nurturing of channel partners
- Educating the channel: Sales and Pre-Sales training
- Pricing and configuration assistance
- Experienced logistics team ensures smooth deliveries to partners and customers
- Warehouse and stocking services when needed
- Ability to manage at least pre-sales level tasks, including partner onboarding and end-customer pre-sales activities
- Ability to manage at least Level 1 support requests (Minimum 5×8 NBD CET)