May 26, 2020 @ 1pm CET / 2pm EET
To reduce the overexposure of regulated and mission-critical data, it’s not enough to understand where it resides; you also need to uncover any issues that put the data at risk and quickly remediate them. In this webinar you will see how you can reduce the exposure of your sensitive data by moving it to a safe location, deleting confidential pieces of content from it and more.
Join this webinar to discover how to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Automatically migrate overexposed data to quarantine before a breach occurs
- Automatically redact sensitive content from documents
- Identify and revoke excessive permissions
- Increase the accuracy of your data loss prevention (DLP) tool