May 28, 2020 @ 1pm CET / 2pm EET
Any IT professional working on securing Office 365 has to juggle: controlling user permissions in O365 and spotting unauthorized access to sensitive data, while keeping Microsoft Office 365 environment manageable.
Join this webinar to discover how to:
- Quickly find out who has access to what, see exactly how permissions were granted, spot broken inheritance in SharePoint Online
- Get deep insight into changes across your Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- See who accessed your SharePoint Online sites or downloaded documents from them, as well as who synchronized files in OneDrive for Business
- Identify high-risk users with a consolidated view of all their anomalous behavior
- Get alerts on activity that needs your immediate attention
- Prepare for compliance audits with predefined reports mapped to GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA/NIST, CJIS and other common regulatory standards.