Ensuring SAP Availability in Public Cloud
June 11, 2020 @ 1pm CET / 2pm EET (Duration 40 minutes)
A growing number of SAP customers are seeking ways to effectively take a ‘lift and shift’ approach to migrating their SAP workloads, NetWeaver and/or SAP S/4HANA to the cloud to de-risk business disruption and reduce excess operational costs.
Running your workloads in Azure or AWS gives you benefits such as low-cost infrastructure, scalability, with freedom from on-premises system maintenance, flexible disaster recovery options, and simplified IT operations – but you’ll need to consider your high availability protection and SLA requirements too.
In this technical webinar we will cover the steps and best practices to ensure high availability of SAP workloads and how to achieve near-zero downtime in Azure and AWS.
- Best practices for high availability requirements for critical SAP S/4 HANA and SAP NetWeaver in AWS and Azure.
- Meeting RTOs and RPOs for associated databases, such as HANA, Oracle, DB2 or MaxDB
- How to achieve true high availability for core SAP components and services such as SAP ABAP Central Services, Primary Application Server, Enqueue Replication Service and associated databases.
- What are the key differences between Azure and AWS with regards to SAP availability.
- Introduction of real-world use cases how SAP high availability techniques are being used in Azure and AWS