Puppet Fundamentals Training: February 13-15, Helsinki
The Puppet Fundamentals for System Administrators class teaches students a best practice approach to managing their infrastructure using Puppet IT automation software.
Topics covered include:
- Developing modules/classes on a system that represent target systems.
- Using Puppet Apply to test and iterate modules.
- Placing modules on the Puppet Master.
- Declaring appropriate classes in node definitions.
- Triggering a Puppet run using the Live Management GUI
- Collecting and analyzing results in the Enterprise Console
- Puppet Language Patterns and Best Practices
Topics are covered over 3 days. Sessions will mix theory and practice, balancing 50% lecture with 50% hands-on exercises. (In order to perform the hands-on exercises, each student needs to bring a WiFi enabled laptop with VMware installed to participate in the labs.)
2099,00 EUR (+ Vat)
This course has no prerequisites, but to complete the course successfully attendees need to have at least the equivalent experience of a junior Unix/Linux administrator.
What will you learn:
After completing this course, students will be able to deploy basic system configurations using Puppet IT Automation software in a Master/Client configuration. Students will also be equipped with the requisite knowledge to take up the Puppet Professional Certification program.
What is provided:
– Original training material from Puppet
– Lunch for all 3 days of training
Riikka Tankka, +358207598111, riikka.tankka [at] nordicmind.com