ManageEngine and Nordicmind is to help with GDPR’s adoption process.
Set to become effective on May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) regulation that will strictly govern the ways in which organizations collect, manage, and store personal data.
Compliance requires organizations to:
- Get consent from data subjects in the EU before gathering their personal data.
- Maintain records of all activities performed in relation to personal data, such as data modification, deletion, and creation.
- Perform data audits, assessments, and generate reports.
- Delete all data collected as soon as the purpose for which it was collected is fulfilled.
- Have concrete processes to handle data breaches and notify the concerned authorities.
Fortunately, information technology can make this easier by providing numerous tools to ease the GDPR adoption process and meet the May 2018 deadline.
Contact us to hear more of the tools ManageEngine and Nordicmind can help you with!
Nordicmind is a Value Added Distributor of ManageEngine.
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +358207598111.