Puppet researched and combined information of DevOps and digital transformation in to a report:
Puppet found that leaders play a critical role in the success of any DevOps initiative, and that organizations with the most transformational leaders also have high-performing IT teams. These teams have:
- 46 times more frequent code deployments.
- 440 times faster lead time from commit to deploy.
- 96 times faster mean time to recover from downtime.
- 5 times lower change failure rate (changes are 1/5 as likely to fail).
- Significantly more of their work automated, and much less of it is done manually.
All that adds up to much faster delivery of higher-quality software that business depends on.
DevOps Report 2017 co-authors Gene Kim and Nicole Forsgren speak about the findings for CIOs. Watch it from Youtube:
Nordicmind is a Value Added Distributor of Puppet solutions.
Please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +358207598111.