See the difference DevOps makes — and how to get there
Over the past six years and more than 27,000 State of DevOps survey responses, we’ve found clear evidence that DevOps practices yield remarkable results for IT teams and organizations.
This year we also discovered new findings about transformational leadership, automation practices, continuous delivery, lean product management, and DevOps in not-for-profits and organizations that use off-the-shelf software.
Here are a few things you’ll learn in this year’s report:
- How DevOps practices affect deployment frequency, lead time, change failure rate and MTTR
- The influence leadership has on DevOps transformations
- How high- and low-performing teams automate differently
- The impact of architecture and team structure on IT performance
- How DevOps helps organizations reach both their financial and non-financial goals